Sunday 17 November 2013

Sunday Check-In - #ROW80 and #NaNoWriMo

This week has been a bit of a mixed bag.

Weekly goals:

  • Two book reviews a week. Done, but again, only because I got ahead in previous weeks. This week I only read one and a half books, but one of those was almost 600 pages so not too bad.
  • 4 blog posts a week. No. I didn't get my weekly inspirations post out on Friday, but then I haven't been very active on Twitter or reading blogs so I didn't have any links to share.
  • Visit and comment on the blogs of at least 5 other #ROW80 participants every week. Another failure, my apologies to all my fellow #ROW80ers. As this is the second week running that I have failed this task, next week I promise to visit a minimum of 15.
  • Exercise at least three times a week and eat more healthily. Only managed one workout and then injured my knee (Not while working out funnily enough). I have made up for this with lots of long walks with the dogs though.

Monthly goal
  • November - Write a minimum of 1,667 words a day to complete 50k in 30 days for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo).  I have been dipping below the word count goal on quite a few occasions but always catch up the following day. I have done 2k today but still need another 692 to get caught up.

How about you? How did you get on this week? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you. And remember, if you want to visit others in the #ROW80 blog hop you can use the links below.


No comments:

Post a Comment